The finishing touches can make or break a project. From the placement of fixtures to the overall aesthetic, every detail matters. But there’s one element that’s often overlooked, yet crucial in achieving that seamless finish every fit-out builder dreams of – setting tracks.
In this blog, we’ll introduce you to our Supreme Setting System to help you achieve the flawless finish your clients crave.
Introducing Bris Aluminium’s Supreme Setting System
Our Supreme Setting System is an all-in-one kit for your aluminium partitioning needs. Products included are shown below.
High quality and performance that ticks all the boxes:
- Flush-set system with no visible aluminium fixings for a seamless finish
- Perforated holes for excellent plasterboard bonding
- Wall can be completely painted, rendered or covered all the way to the ceiling with no issues
- Suitable for areas with high humidity where basic wall systems are not recommended
- Maximum stud spacing of 600mm
- Maximum height of 3.0m
- Maximum unsupported span of 3.6m
- Compatible with Bris Aluminium’s Slimline range
- Unbeatable convenience with an all-in-one kit
- The same premium aluminium we’re renowned for
Supreme aluminium partition systems worthy of its title
Achieve a supreme, flawless finish every time with Bris Aluminium’s Supreme Setting System. Get in touch with Bris Aluminium today to learn more and discover how our products can transform your fit-out projects.
Bris Aluminium is a locally owned and operated company which supplies Australia’s best aluminium partitions, door frames and windows. You can easily shop our product range online.
Our high-quality products are affordable, great value for money and customisable. We can help with superior office fit-outs for a variety of businesses and can assist with a range of residential space-saving solutions as well. To make things easier, detailed design drawings are also available online for every product we stock.
Bris Aluminium’s quality-assured certified products have a high level of adaptability and meet Australian standards including access requirements relating to disabilities.
Contact our friendly and professional team today on 1300 274 701 or enquire online here, so we can help to create the space you desire on time and on budget.