Are you trying to make the most of the space inside your industrial warehouse, or planning a fit out for a client?
In our latest blog we explain how our aluminium partitioning can be used in industrial warehouses.
At Bris Aluminium, we have an extensive range of customisable products, which make it easy to create designated and highly practical zones within the one industrial shed or workshop including:
- Storage areas
Keep reading as we explain which of our products are most suitable for each space, or give our team a call today on 1300 274 407 to discuss your project.
Commercial Office Fitouts
When you are designing a commercial fitout in a Brisbane warehouse, there are so many reasons to choose Bris Aluminium.
- Our partitioning, doors and windows are commercial grade ISO-9001 approved.
- They are highly adaptable and will easily bring your vision to life.
- We share detailed design drawing for all of our products.
- Durable and designed to stand the test of time.
- Our systems are demountable so their components can be reused to create new spaces in the future. This can help to reduce ongoing costs.
- As leases tend to be fairly long term, the flexibility and demountability of our products is very advantageous.
- We deliver our solutions on-time and on-budget.
Warehouse Fitouts Brisbane
Your industrial warehouse design and fit out doesn’t have bland.
In fact, if it’s designed well and fitted with quality products like ours, it can be extremely comfortable, look professional for clients and suppliers, and help increase productivity.
Creating a bathroom: We recommend the Supreme Adjustable frame.
- 1.6mm aluminium extrusions ensuring prolonged strength
- Appropriate for wall with thickness of 70mm X 130mm
- Lift off hinges are available
- Demountable aluminium frame are completely reusable
- Supplied in kit form
Creating a lunchroom: We recommend the Cavity Slider frame.
- Created sleek/minimalist look
- Can accommodate doors up to 1500mm wide
- Purpose built with our 64mm, 76mm and 92mm Supreme Systems
- Minimal lead time for kits
Creating an office space: We recommend the Supreme 76 System.
- Designed and tested to meet relevant Australian standards
- Fewer components to reduce cost of labour and storage
- Comes in mill finish, powder coated or anodised finish
Creating a Storage space: We recommend the Shopfront system.
- Creates light and open space
- Product details and drawings available online
- High-quality and customisable
Commercial Fitouts Brisbane
At our own Northside facility, we included the Supreme systems and viewing doors and panels.
This was done to ensure the space was not only functional, but that it also created an open environment that everyone felt happy working in.
View some more pictures of our Bris Aluminium North Facility here.
Aluminium Partitioning for Industrial Warehouses
Need aluminium partitioning to make better use of space in your industrial warehouse?
Bris Aluminium is a locally owned and operated company which supplies Australia’s best aluminium partitions, door frames and windows. You can easily shop our product range online.
Our high-quality products are affordable, great value for money and customisable. We can help with superior office fit outs for a variety of businesses and can assist with a range of residential space saving solutions as well. To make things easier, detailed design drawings are also available online for every product we stock.
Bris Aluminium’s quality assured certified products have a high level of adaptability and meet Australian standards including access requirements relating to disabilities.