At Bris Aluminium, we make it easy to specify aluminium framing.
In this blog we cover 6 things to look for when designing and specifying your next project. Getting this information before you buy from a supplier means you can be confident you’re getting the best solution for your needs.
Got a question? Contact the Bris Aluminum team on 1300 274 407. We deliver Australia wide and have aluminium partitioning or framing solutions available for every application imaginable.
6 Questions to Ask
When you’re selecting the right aluminium framing and partitioning for your project, we recommend keeping the following in mind when selecting your products!
- How easily can I access the technical drawings? Bris Aluminum offers free technical drawings for every product we stock, which can be easily integrated into your plans. They are readily available online and you don’t need to provide your email address to gain access.
- Do products come with any quality assurance certifications? Bris Aluminium is one of only a few suppliers to offer ISO-9001 certified products. Plus, we have you covered when it comes to disability access requirements, as our products meet all Australian Standards.
- How are the products supplied? Kits are available! This means you can save on labour costs for installation and free up more budget for design.
- What is the profile of partitioning and framing? Bris Aluminium’s entire product range has the same clean, sleek and streamlined profile. This means you can specify any of our products for different areas of your fit out and be confident that the entire space will still look cohesive.
- What finishes are available? Most of our products are available in clear anodized, mill finish, or powder coated. For powder coating, please allow an extra 10 working days to your lead time.
- Are they reputable and trustworthy? Bris Aluminium is a reputable brand and one of the country’s leading suppliers of customisable and premium and affordable aluminium partition systems and framing.
6 Things to Look for When Specifying Aluminium Framing
At Bris Aluminium, we not only aim to provide premium products which meet Australian standards, but we also want to make your job as easy as possible.
Bris Aluminium is a locally owned and operated company which supplies Australia’s best aluminium partitions, door frames and windows. You can easily shop our product range online.
Our high-quality products are affordable, great value for money and customisable. We can help with superior office fit outs for a variety of businesses and can assist with a range of residential space-saving solutions as well. To make things easier, detailed design drawings are also available online for every product we stock.
Bris Aluminium’s quality assured certified products have a high level of adaptability and meet Australian standards including access requirements relating to disabilities.