Ready to make the smartest choice for your fit out and place an order for aluminium partitioning, window or door frames from Bris Aluminium?
If the answer is yes or even if you’re on the fence because you’re unsure of what to expect, we answer your frequently asked questions. Keep reading below to find out everything you need to know about ordering from Bris Aluminium.
Ordering from Bris Aluminium: FAQs
1. When Will My Powder Coating Be Ready?
Bris Aluminium has a 10-business day lead time required for all powder coating orders. Here’s the break down:
- Day 1-2: compiling the parts required for the order and drive it to the powder coater
- Day 3-8: powder coating occurs
- Day 9-10: fabricating the order and preparing for collection or on-site delivery
- Note that if you don’t wish for your product to be powder coated by us, order the mill finish
2. What’s the turnaround on fabricated items?
Our turnaround times for fabricated items such as Door Kits, Aluminium Sliders, Cavity Kits and Window Frames are normally 2-3 days.
3. How do I pay my account?
Payments are made over the phone via credit card or direct debt if you are a cash sales customer. Once we have received an order, one of our sales staffs will provide you with a proforma invoice via email.
4. If I make a mistake with my online order, can I fix it?
Yes, you can, if you call us within a certain time frame. Let us know as soon as possible and we will make the required changes if possible.
5. Can I use the online ordering system for quoting jobs?
Yes, you can. We just ask that you please tell us that you are using it for that purpose.
6. What is your Refunds and Returns policy?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Company policy states no credits will be issued once the delivery docket has been signed
- There is a 15% restocking fee for goods to be returned when a genuine mistake occurs
- This will be a management decision
- This is only for straight lengths and not fabricated cut lengths
- Returned goods must be in saleable condition for goods to be returned
Brisbane aluminium suppliers: Why choose Bris Aluminium?
Bris Aluminium is a leading supplier of partition systems in Australia. Our partitioning and framing solutions are highly sought after by many in the building industry and it’s easy to see why.
Here’s three reasons Bris Aluminium is your go-to for commercial fit outs:
- We have large stock of our popular products (including our Supreme 64 system) and we can meet your needs with minimal delays.
- We also offer free online training sessions for clients who want guidance when placing their Bris Aluminium order online. These are ideal for purchasing officers who typically order over the phone.
- We also ship Australia wide making it easy for everyone to access our products.
Our aluminium partitioning systems, doors and window frames are ideal for a diverse range of applications including:
- Medical centres and hospitals
- Childcare centres
- Shopping centres
- Aged care and retirement facilities
- Small commercial offices
- Car dealerships
- Home offices
- And more!
At Bris Aluminium, we understand a one-size-fits-all approach does not always work when it comes to a building project. Our highly skilled staff, state of the art machinery and commitment to customer satisfaction mean that there is a solution for any shop or office fit out. You can even specify custom doors and windows and if we don’t have a particular item in stock, we will source it. Put simply, we work with you to find the best solution.
Do you have any questions about Bris Aluminium products? Or would you like to place an order? Please call 1300 274 701 and our team will be more than happy to help!
Bris Aluminium is a locally owned and operated company which supplies Australia’s best aluminium partitions, door frames and windows. You can easily shop our product range online.
Our high-quality products are affordable, great value for money and customisable. We can help with superior office fit outs for a variety of businesses and can assist with a range of residential space saving solutions as well. To make things easier, detailed design drawings are also available online for every product we stock.
Bris Aluminium’s quality assured certified products have a high level of adaptability and meet Australian standards including access requirements relating to disabilities.