In this blog we outline 7 benefits of our aluminium partitioning systems.
If you choose Bris Aluminium for your partitioning systems, we’ll make sure your office fit out vision comes to life successfully.
We believe our aluminium partitioning systems, which are quality assured (ISO-9001) certified products, are some of the best in Australia.
Keep reading to find out more about their benefits, or reach out to our team online or via phone today 1300 274 701.
Benefits of Bris Aluminium’s Partitioning Systems
Our Supreme, Econo and Adjustable aluminium partitioning systems are strong, durable and completely demountable, but they’re not the only benefits.
- High level of adaptability: Our systems can be customised to suit different heights and widths, and we will work with you to achieve your vision. They are compatible with different door options, such as our flagship sliding solution – the cavity door slider. Some can even be adapted to different wall thicknesses. And, it’s easier to create the space you envisioned because you can easily mix and match the supreme system parts with others in the product range.
- Incorrect specifications won’t be an issue: You are able to access detailed design drawings for every product we stock on our website.
- Products supplied in kit format: No need to worry about fabricating on site or stressing about finding suitable components. Our systems are assembled as kits which can be bought off the floor. For your convenience, they’re packed in the order you need for assembly and come with all the required pieces for assembly.
- Finishes to suit your space: It doesn’t matter what style you’re hoping to achieve, we’ll have something suitable for your project. Our partitioning systems are available in mill finish, anodised finish or powder coated, including the popular black powder coated aluminium option.
- Environmentally conscious: Our suppliers use sustainable methods to manufacture aluminium items. In addition, some of our partitioning systems are completely demountable, so all of their components can be reused in the future.
- Easy assembly: We provide instructional videos on our website and in our kits to make the assembly process a breeze. And if you do have issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for guidance. We will even come to your job site if you need hands-on assistance (although this is very rarely required).
- Manufactured locally: Our products are made locally at our manufacturing facilities in two Brisbane locations. We are also ready to ship Australia-wide and have an industry-leading turnaround time.
7 benefits of our aluminium partitioning systems
The benefits of Bris Aluminium’s framing and partitioning solutions are endless!
For help picking the right aluminium products for your office fit out contact the team at Bris Aluminium today or explore our products online here.
Bris Aluminium is a locally owned and operated company which supplies Australia’s best aluminium partitions, door frames and windows. You can easily shop our product range online.
Our high-quality products are affordable, great value for money and customisable. We can help with superior office fit outs for a variety of businesses and can assist with a range of residential space saving solutions as well. To make things easier, detailed design drawings are also available online for every product we stock.
Bris Aluminium’s quality assured certified products have a high level of adaptability and meet Australian standards including access requirements relating to disabilities.