In this blog we share 9 reasons why architects love Bris Aluminium products.
Our highly versatile product range has been proven to work exceptionally well in both commercial fit out and residential spaces.
Not only are our products highly functional, easy to specify and install – they look impressive and cohesive, meaning you don’t need to compromise your design aesthetic.
Bris Aluminium is proud to have created the country’s leading high-quality and completely customisable aluminium window frames, door frames, and partitioning systems.
And with detailed design drawings online 24/7 and sustainable options, it’s no wonder our products are highly sought-after by architects, fit-out specialists and project managers nationwide.
Give us a call today on 1300 274 701 or learn more about why our quality assured ISO-9001 certified products are so popular below.
Why Architects Love Bris Aluminium Products
It’s no secret that aluminium is a popular material for anyone designing a commercial or residential project – it’s light weight, easy to fabricate and can be powder-coated to customise the colour.
Here’s 9 reasons why architects love the Bris Aluminium partitioning and framing solutions:
- Easy to specify: We have technical drawings readily available online for every product we stock. No email address required!
- Flexibility and versatility: Our items can be used in a wide range of indoor applications. Our product applications include, but aren’t limited to: retirement villages, commercial offices, medical centres, hospitals, universities, childcare centres and car dealerships.
- Clean lines and consistent profile: You are able to mix and match different systems and sizes within our range and still maintain a consistent aesthetic throughout a space when you pick Bris Aluminium.
- High end finish yet value for money: Our aluminium frames and partitioning systems are the highest quality, look sophisticated and are an affordable solution.
- Quality assured: Don’t settle for second best! Bris Aluminium offers the only Australian product with an ISO9001 certification.
- Meets Australian Disability Standards: Accessibility is an important consideration for any design and Bris Aluminium products meet access requirements for people with disabilities.
- Proven system that works: Our premium partitioning systems and framing solutions have been developed and refined over 20+ years and used in tens of thousands of projects.
- Environmentally sustainable: Sustainability is always top of mind for architects, and our products are demountable meaning components can be reused.
- On-time and on-budget delivery: We are able to meet your budget and time requirements because we have a large range of stock and a skilled team who understand your needs.
9 Reasons Architects Love Bris Aluminium products
Bris Aluminium’s product range was been designed and refined more than 2 decades ago and has been proven to stand the test of time.
Our versatile systems were created with architects in mind. Design a space exactly how you want by mixing and matching different products in our range and still enjoy consistent visual finish.
Bris Aluminium is a locally owned and operated company which supplies Australia’s best aluminium partitions, door frames and windows. You can easily shop our product range online.
Our high-quality products are affordable, great value for money and customisable. We can help with superior office fit outs for a variety of businesses and can assist with a range of residential space saving solutions as well. To make things easier, detailed design drawings are also available online for every product we stock.
Bris Aluminium’s quality assured certified products have a high level of adaptability and meet Australian standards including access requirements relating to disabilities.