It’s no secret that internal partition systems can drastically change the functionality and feel of an area.
At Bris Aluminium we specialise in affordable, adaptable and high-quality internal partition systems, which are sleek, stylish and easy to install.
In this blog we examine two of our most popular partitioning systems – the supreme system and the adjustable system.
Keep reading to explore the benefits and applications of both, or contact us today for more information about our quality assured (ISO-9001) certified products including partitioning solutions, aluminium door and window frames.
Internal Aluminium Partition Systems Brisbane
1. Supreme Partition Suite
The Supreme Partition Suite is commonly used in office and medical fitouts because of its versatility and quality.
It’s easy and affordable to create the space you envision with the Supreme system, because parts can be mixed and matched with others in the product range.
- 64mm steel stud, 76mm steel stud, 92mm steel stud
- For 10 and 13mm plasterboard linings
- Plasterboard or villaboard adaptors available
Clear Anodised, Mill Finish or Powder coated, including the popular satin black powder coat
- New build as you go system
- Pre punched holes ready for assembly
- Available off the shelf
- Detailed technical drawings can be found online
- Lead time of 2/3 days for custom kits
- Reduced labour time
2. Adjustable Partition Suite
The Adjustable suite is a popular choice for factory offices, toilets or residential houses because it can adapt to different wall thicknesses. That means you can maintain a seamless finish throughout your project.
For office spaces, the flexibility leads to better sound proofing as you can use multiple sheets of plaster. The system is also the perfect solution in bathroom spaces where the wall thickness may vary due to tiled sections.
And in domestic areas, including bedrooms, the adjustable system can wrap around the frame or wall.
- 70-89mm walls – small
- 90-109mm walls – medium
- 110-130mm walls – large
- 150-170mm walls – extra large
- 198-218mm walls – super large
- 35 & 40mm door frames and glazing frames
Clear Anodised, Mill Finish or Powder coated
- Add to existing walls with different thickness
- No external screws showing
- Easy installation process
- Detailed technical drawings are available on our website
- Kits are off the shelf and easy to assemble
- 2/3 days lead time for custom kits
- The frames are completely reusable
- 1.66mm aluminium extrusions ensure prolonged strength
- Architraves can be removed easily
- Door frame kits come with hinges, screws and instructions
Internal Partition Systems
Give the team at Bris Aluminium a call today on 1300 274 701 to see how our internal partitioning systems, aluminium door and window frames can take your project to the next level.
Bris Aluminium is a locally owned and operated company which supplies Australia’s best aluminium partitions, door frames and windows. You can easily shop our product range online.
Our high-quality products are affordable, great value for money and customisable. We can help with superior office fit outs for a variety of businesses and can assist with a range of residential space saving solutions as well. To make things easier, detailed design drawings are also available online for every product we stock.
Bris Aluminium’s quality assured certified products have a high level of adaptability and meet Australian standards including access requirements relating to disabilities.