Do you want to place an order for aluminium partitioning, window or door frames from trusted supplier Bris Aluminium? Well, we’ve got good news – we’ve made the online ordering process even easier for you with our training sessions.
This free service is great for clients who need a little bit of help or guidance when placing their Bris Aluminium order online – and are ideal for purchasing officers who typically order over the phone.
What to Expect
Our online training sessions aim to reduce any miscommunication which may occur when ordering from our range of quality assured ISO-9001 certified products.
Here’s what you can expect from Bris Aluminium’s online training sessions:
- Learn how to place an order or quote via our secure online portal.
- 1-on-1 zoom calls with John Theron, our operations manager who is based at our Virginia factory.
- We recommend allowing 20 minutes for the training.
- All you need is a computer and internet access. Got specific questions about your order? Come prepared to ask John.
- Our clients do not have to pay for these sessions. They are purely educational to help you place your order correctly.
Ready to book in your training session? Click here to schedule your appointment with John.
Ordering from Bris Aluminium Online: FAQs
- Does my account customer’s discount still apply when ordering online?
Yes, the discount does still apply. We input the job manually into the system once the order is placed.
- How do I pay my account?
Payments are made over the phone via credit card or direct debt if you are a cash sales customer. Once we have received an order, one of our sales staff will provide you with a proforma invoice via email.
- If I make a mistake with my online order, can I fix it?
Yes, you can. Just let us know and we will make the required changes.
- Can I use the online ordering system for quoting jobs?
Yes, you can. We just ask that you please tell us that you are using it for that purpose.
- Will freight and or powder coating charges be included in the invoice?
Once we have received your order, we will provide you with an invoice with everything included. Our team will not process your order in the factory until your invoice has been paid in full.
Ordering from Aluminium Supplier Brisbane: Online Training Sessions
If you feel you would benefit from an online ordering training session with John, please don’t hesitate to schedule your appointment.
Got more questions before booking your slot? Give us a call today on 1300 274 407.
Bris Aluminium is a locally owned and operated company which supplies Australia’s best aluminium partitions, door frames and windows. You can easily shop our product range online.
Our high-quality products are affordable, great value for money and customisable. We can help with superior office fit outs for a variety of businesses and can assist with a range of residential space saving solutions as well. To make things easier, detailed design drawings are also available online for every product we stock.
Bris Aluminium’s quality assured certified products have a high level of adaptability and meet Australian standards including access requirements relating to disabilities.