When you need premium aluminium framing for residential projects to create a polished and modern look, you can count on Bris Aluminium.
Our incredibly versatile systems are all quality assured and can be customised to suit your design requirements – and are perfect for projects comprising multiple dwellings. Our range can be used to create a dedicated home office space, bathroom, to divide rooms, or even to create extra storage in your garage (and keep the mess hidden!).
In this blog, we look at 4 of our products which are the perfect match for residential properties, especially apartments and townhouses where space is at a premium.
- Cavity Slider
- External Wall Sliding System
- Adjustable System
- Supreme 64 System
Keep reading as we explore the potential uses each of the above ISO-9001 certified products or give the friendly team at Bris Aluminium a call on 1300 274 701 to discuss your next residential project.
Aluminium Framing Systems for Homes
- Cavity Door Slider
The cavity door slider is Bris Aluminium’s flagship sliding solution and is an ideal option for bathroom entryways where there’s not enough room for a pivot door.
It’s also commonly used between the garage and entry door. That way the mess will be kept out of the foyer and hopefully out of sight for guests.
- Creates understated, modern look
- Standard 1m wide carcass,
- Can accommodate doors which are up to 1500mm wide
- Purpose built with our 64mm, 76mm and 92mm Supreme Systems
- Kits available with minimal lead time
External Sliding System
We often see our external sliding system used to close off a room to create a dedicated media room or movie theatre.
Like the cavity slider, it works well in spaces where there isn’t enough room for door which swings open. It also is commonly used to create a division between the garage and entryway to a home.
- Includes sliding track, pelmet, rollers, capping, stopper, and clip
- Rollers specified 200kg Door
- Suites 45mm Door
- Kits available with minimum lead time
Supreme Adjustable System:
Our Supreme Adjustable Systems are ideal for residential projects and work particularly well for walkways into bathrooms where wall thickness varies due to other wall material such as tiles.
They are also used often in bedrooms as they can wrap around the frame and the wall if there are timber studs in place.
- Comes in kit form
- Can pick from powder coated or anodised finishes
- Can be re-used time and time again
Supreme 64 System
We find the Supreme 64 System is the primary choice for anyone wanting to convert their garage into a home office or other usable space.
- Can be easily customised for different heights and widths
- Easy-to-install kits available
- No fixings can be seen after installation, giving you a streamlined and sleek appearance
Why Pick Bris Aluminium for Residential Projects
- We offer partitioning solutions on time and on budget
- We make it easier for project managers, architects and installers because we have detailed design drawings available for every one of our products
- Highly adaptable to suit your design requirements and practical needs
Aluminium Framing for Residential Projects
For help choosing the right aluminium framing for your residential project, please reach out to the experts at Bris Aluminium today on 1300 274 701.
Bris Aluminium is a locally owned and operated company which supplies Australia’s best aluminium partitions, door frames and windows. You can easily shop our product range online.
Our high-quality products are affordable, great value for money and customisable. We can help with superior office fit outs for a variety of businesses and can assist with a range of residential space-saving solutions as well. To make things easier, detailed design drawings are also available online for every product we stock.
Bris Aluminium’s quality assured certified products have a high level of adaptability and meet Australian standards including access requirements relating to disabilities.