For architectural cavity sliding doors, Bris Aluminium’s flagship sliding solution ticks all the boxes.
Our proven partitioning and cavity sliding door system offers a modern, sleek profile that is incredibly versatile and means that you don’t need to compromise your design standards or vision for your project, even when space is a premium.
In this blog we share multiple applications – both residential and commercial – of Bris Aluminium’s cavity sliding doors to help you maximise every inch available.
Like all our other premium aluminium products, our cavity slider meets the Australian disability code and is ISO-9001 quality assured. Learn more below or call our friendly team on 1300 274 701.
Top uses for our Architectural Cavity Sliding Doors
There are so many ways our cavity sliding doors can transform an unusable space into functional area, while maintaining style with their high-end finish.
Bris Aluminium’s Cavity Sliding Doors blend good looks with practicality. This product has been deliberately designed so it won’t detract from the overall appearance of a room, yet still provides a clever way to keep cluttered areas out of sight.
Among the many benefits of a cavity slider, when you incorporate our flagship sliding solution in your design, you do not require the same floor clearance when compared to a swing door.
They are also great for open plan living and can divide a larger area into multiple usable spaces.
Common Residential Applications for Cavity Sliding Doors:
- Butler’s pantry: Keep the mess hidden away by concealing your butler’s pantry behind a sliding door.
- Apartments: Fabulous space-saver in apartments and make great bathroom, laundry or closet doors.
- Entryway: Enhance your entryway with a sliding door system instead of a swing door.
- Home office: Turn a small area within your home into a usable work space.
Common Commercial Applications for Cavity Sliding Doors:
- Board rooms: Unique entrance to a boardroom which maintains a high-end look.
- Medical centres: Easily create consultation rooms or a walk-in cabinet. Learn more about how they’re used in medical facilities here.
- IT Room: Turn a small area into a server room.
Architectural Features of Bris Aluminium’s Cavity Sliding Doors
- Compatible door options include:
- 35mm aluminium door
- 35 / 40mm timber door
- Door sizes up to 2700 x 1200 and 2400 x 1500.
- Custom heights and widths are available
- We can also create double door cavities upon request
- Compatible door options include:
- Soft closer option for anti-slam technology
- Achieve disability code using 1000mm pocket and 1050 door
- Aluminium braced carcass which gives strength to the plasterboard wall
- Rollers are swiss engineered offering a smooth glide
- Maximum door weight of 100kg
- Handles and locks are available
- Design and Finish
- The supreme range architrave is the same profile for the cavity slider as well as the aluminium swing door frame
- Clear anodised or powder coated finish
- Aluminium trim, or new set bead frame with a flush finish with the wall for even more minimalist look
Client testimonial – Cavity Sliding Doors
“I can highly recommend the Bris Aluminium cavity slider units. Having recently started home office renovations I was mindful of space and functionality. The cavity slider was always part of the plan. This photo is what we started with (more to follow). Thank you to the Bris Aluminium team for a great product.”
Architectural cavity sliding doors
If you’re looking for an architectural cavity sliding door solution that will enhance a space, not detract from it – explore Bris Aluminium’s Cavity Sliding Door here.
Click here to view our Architectural Gallery.
Talk to the experts at Bris Aluminium today and find the right fit for your project.
Bris Aluminium is a locally owned and operated company which supplies Australia’s best aluminium partitions, door frames and windows. You can easily shop our product range online.
Our high-quality products are affordable, great value for money and customisable. We can help with superior office fit outs for a variety of businesses and can assist with a range of residential space saving solutions as well. To make things easier, detailed design drawings are also available online for every product we stock.
Bris Aluminium’s quality assured certified products have a high level of adaptability and meet Australian standards including access requirements relating to disabilities.