If you need an aluminium partition system for your next project, learn more about Bris Aluminium’s unrivalled range of wall and door framing solutions.
We pride ourselves on being one of the country’s leading suppliers of customisable, durable and versatile partitioning systems to suit any type of internal project fit out.
Bris Aluminium is the top choice for countless project managers, builders, fitout specialists, architects and installers.
Some of our most popular products include:
- Supreme (13mm) and Econo (10mm) Systems
- Supreme Adjustable System
- Supreme Slimline
In this blog, we run through the features and benefits of these systems. However, if you need further advice from one of our trained staff, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today by calling 1300 274 701.
Types of Aluminium Partition Systems
Our customisable aluminium partitions are all quality assured ISO-9001 certified products.
- Supreme and Econo Systems
The Supreme and Econo systems are an affordable option that will bring your fitout vision to life. They are commonly used to create meeting rooms with glass, and for adding a door and window into an office.
Supreme System Features
- Easily customised for different heights and widths
- Fixings aren’t visible after installation
- Mill finish, powder coated or anodised finish available
- Components can be removed and reused as they’re demountable
- You can buy easy-to-install kits off the floor
- Architectural drawings plus instructional video available for easier installation
Indoor Applications for the Supreme System
The sky is the limit for Bris Aluminium’s supreme system, here are just a few examples of our where our aluminium framing has been installed:
- IT and Accountancy Firms
- Car dealerships
- Aged care residences
- Childcare centres
- Medical Centres
The Adjustable System works well for residential projects and commercial bathrooms and offices.
Top features of the Adjustable System
- The adjustable frames can be used time and time again
- Delivered in kit form
- Anodised or powder coated finishes available
- Prolonged strength ensured due to 1.6mm aluminium extrusions
- Subcontractors can stand up the studs, sheet the walls with plasterboard or villa board and paint the walls
- Demountable frame accessible as architraves can be removed easily
Indoor Applications for the Adjustable System
- Warehouses: The adjustable frame can wrap around load bearing walls inside a warehouse.
- Residential: It is commonly used in bedrooms, because if you have timber studs the adjustable system can wrap around the frame and wall.
- Office partitioning: Can cater for wall cross sections measuring 150-170mm and 198 and 218mm. This system also gives you the flexibility to use multiple sheets of plaster for better sound proofing.
- Bathrooms / Toilets: Ideal for walkways into bathroom areas where the wall thickness may vary at different ends due to tiled sections.
- Supreme Slimline System
The Supreme Slimline System is great for professionals who are fitting out a smaller area, or looking for a streamlined look.
Top features of the Slimline System
- Designed to meet the Australian Standards.
- Powder coated or anodised finish options
- Door jambs to suit 35, 40 and 45mm doors
- Glazing sections to suit glass 6-12mm
- 64mm steel stud with 13mm plasterboard setting track
Indoor Applications of the Slimline System
- Commercial office partitions
- Glazing for medical rooms.
Aluminium Partition Systems
Bris Aluminium offers an extensive range of high quality and flexible aluminium partition systems for any type of fit-out – commercial or residential.
All genuine Bris Aluminium Systems have been developed over the last two decades and are quality assured (ISO-9001) certified products.
Bris Aluminium is a locally owned and operated company which supplies Australia’s best aluminium partitions, door frames and windows. You can easily shop our product range online.
Our high-quality products are affordable, great value for money and customisable. We can help with superior office fit outs for a variety of businesses and can assist with a range of residential space saving solutions as well. To make things easier, detailed design drawings are also available online for every product we stock.
Bris Aluminium’s quality assured certified products have a high level of adaptability and meet Australian standards including access requirements relating to disabilities.